The tube rotator is an ideal instrument for numerous applications where high efficiency and consistent mixing are needed. A common place for this instrument is clinical, research and teaching laboratories.
This instrument is available in an economical fixed speed model and a variable speed model with timer.
- Circular rotating action, gives gentle but effective mixing
- Designed with a small footprint
- Temperature range 5~40°C suitable for refrigetator and Incubator
- Various types of tube holders are available to meet the needs of every customer
- Cold room and incubator compatible
Digital Tube Rotator
15x50ml Tube carousel Diameter: φ290mm
12x50ml/18x15ml/48x2ml/9x50ml & 9x15ml & 12x2ml
Dimension External (W×D×H)
334x215x405mm / 13.15x8.46x15.94''
Accessories for Standard Tube Rotator & Digital Tube Rotator
(TR-03 & TR-04U)
Working Plate for Multi-Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
9x50ml / 9x15ml / 12x2ml
Working Plate for 2ml Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
Working Plate for 50ml Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
Tube Holders for 50ml Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
Tube Holders for 15ml Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
Tube Holders for 2ml Tubes (Φ250mm / Φ9.84'')
Accessories for High Profile Tube Rotator (TR-05U)